Fresh, wholesome and natural food
Our food philosophy is quite simple. We focus on freshly prepared wholesome food that is made with real, natural ingredients and lotsa love.
We use as much seasonal and organic produce as possible, nothing artificial or that we cannot pronounce, and we never include refined sugars in our meals.
We source our ingredients locally from suppliers that we trust.
- Our fruit and veggies are in-season and organic where possible
- Our meat is organic and free-range
- Our eggs are free-range, from chickens that are pasture fed without growth hormones or antibiotics
- Our bread is naturally fermented sourdough
- Our dairy products are natural and organic, and free of additives or stabilisers
(butter, yoghurt, cream, milk)
- Our grains and flours are mostly ‘whole’ (think oats, whole wheat or spelt pasta, brown rice, barley or quinoa/ and stoneground whole wheat, spelt, rye, oat, buckwheat, brown rice, coconut and chickpea flour)
- Our oils are natural and cold-pressed
- Our spices are non-irradiated
- Please note that we do use nuts in our kitchen
- We work closely together with a paediatric nutritionist to make sure all our meals are well balanced and contain the age-appropriate nutritional values